Friday, December 31, 2010

What an amazing 2010!!

Happy 2011!!

I cannot believe that it is already a new year! 2010 flew by with so many amazing things happening throughout the year it is hard to remember them all. Here is just a small taste of the amazing experiences I had: multiple trips to Australia with amazing people (Thank you to the Pankhursts, Craig and Darryl!) to include an amazing ride in the Snowy Mountains, a sailing trip with an amazing group of veterans living on a 20 foot boat with 12 people on the coast of Maine for five days, traveling to Europe with friend Emma and cousin Lauren, a spontaneous and quick eight day roadtrip out west to South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming to visit beautiful National Parks and also where my dear car Couga blew up in Cheyenne, working four whole weeks with young horses at Bannockburn Farm with super horse trainer TJ Clibborn, going to the first US World Equestrian games in Kentucky with mom and Allyn, a Brezina family reunion in Hawaii and a family gathering to celebrate my graduation from Graduate School! Whew! I feel like I barely scratched the surface!

Rather than rambling on about my various, never dull moments of my life in 2010, I will add a collection of some of my favorite photos throughout the year for your viewing pleasure. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm sure that they will speak for themselves.

In closing, thank you so much to everyone; friends, family, horses and everything else that made this such an amazing year. Soon I will be moving to Maryland to start the next chapter of my life working as a government contractor. I am looking forward to the change and the challenge and also to seeing all of my east coast friends and family! So bring it on 2011! I'm sure that it'll be a great one! Happy New Year everyone!!

My horse Donner being the clown that he is

Graduation photo with my two horses

Riding along a beautiful beach in Australia with the Pankhursts

Showing off on Rockette

Mom's first ride in Australia with Bob and myself

Some of my favorite people at the World Equestrian Games watching the final jumping round

Emma and I in Italy touring the gorgeous island of Capri

"Jumping over" the Snowy Mountains in Australia

Good times with friends in Chicago

Doing a scavenger hunt with fellow veterans on our Maine sailing trip. This was the lighthouse in Forest Gump!

Riding my faithful steed Flight in the Snowy Mountains of Australia. Up to nine hours a day in the saddle for our rides! Awesome!

Lauren and I enjoying the beach in Cadiz, Spain

Making new horsey friends in Spain at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

Jumping for joy at the Temple of Poseidon in Greece

Yet again jumping for joy in the sunset on my sailing trip in Maine

No comments:

The Rock (1996) ... ...