Saturday, August 25, 2012

Savannah, Georgia

  I realize that it's been a ridiculous amount of time since my last post. I apologize. Let's just say that I've been busy finding a job, establishing myself in that found job, and starting life on the East Coast. It's all been a blast!

  Enough of that though. Maybe I'll write more to that topic some time down the road. Now that my blog has been reborn, I plan on writing a brief snippet about some of the places that I travel to. Likely, that will include three things that make me think of said place and maybe a brief mention of some of the local beers that I've tried. With that said, let's go!

Three Things that Remind me of Savannah

  • Spanish Moss
  • Park Squares
  • Southern hospitality

Beer

 While I was in Georgia, nothing really stood out as an amazing beer, but there were a number of local brews and fun beer places. Moon River Brewing Co is one of my favorite stops. Great beer and food and supposedly ghosts! Sweetwater has a great reputation as well and a few good beers wroth trying!
  • Sweetwater
  • Moon River
  • Terrapin


 A park square with the City Hall in the background and horse and carriage

A neat part of the road near the river

Spanish Moss!

No comments:

The Rock (1996) ... ...