Monday, July 14, 2008

One of the most intense, yet exciting weekends so far.....

The end of a long yet amazing weekend is here. Classes began bright and early again this morning just as any other week, only it was that much harder to focus throughout the day after having such a great time in Ireland! Seven people from my Oxford group ended up going and I couldn't have asked for it to run any smoother over the duration of the trip. Since I am still feeling the pain of the trip as far as lack of sleep, etc.... I'll save the fun stories for another time and just leave you with some photos from the weekend....Friday was spent in London, Friday night through Monday morning was spent traveling to and visiting Ireland....amazing, exhausting, crazy, yet so much fun! More to come....enjoy the pictures!

Me in London

The Ireland group

Me on the Irish Cliffs

The Irish Cliffsides

2 comments:

Tdcompton said...

You brat... I wanna be in Ireland!! :p J/K I'm happy for you, but we HAVE to go there together someday... I've already decided that I will find a Irish Draught to fall in love with and since I'm too poor to import a horse, I'll just stay in Ireland! HAHAHA

Tdcompton said...

I bought a Toshiba 17.1" and I love it

The Rock (1996) ... ...